THE PORT OF MOMBASA
GATEWAY TO EAST AND CENTRAL AFRICA
We are committed to serving you with efficiency, diligence and professionalism. You will be treated with courtesy and consideration and our staff will be helpful to see that your questions and needs are attended to promptly. We shall exercise utmost integrity and confidentiality in providing services.
- Enhance service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Promote and maintain a clean, safe working and rewarding environment.
- Protect and safeguard the security of personnel, cargo and infrastructure.
- Improve managerial, operational and financial performance levels of the Authority.
- Uphold sound corporate governance principles.
- Promote the port of Mombasa as a primary gateway to the Great Lakes region and also serve the Horn of Africa.
Our Core Values
We will endeavour to provide services according to the following values:
We will ensure good organization, effectiveness and competence in our operations;
We will demonstrate expertise and proficiency in our operations;
Customer focus :
We will put our esteemed customers at the heart of our operations;
We will promote solidarity, collaboration and cooperation in our activities;
We will be honest, transparent and reliable in service delivery;
Respect for persons and the Laws of the land :
We will uphold our Customers and other stakeholders with high esteem and comply with the Laws of the land;
Environmental protection :
We will endeavour to meet and observe national and international environmental obligations;
Safety and security :
We will ensure at all times that our ports and their environs are safe and secure for both cargo and persons; and,
Corporate social responsibility :
We are committed to meeting our social obligations in line with modern corporate governance principles.
As our valued customer you have rights in your transactions with KPA.
These include right to:
- Make enquiries or complaints when not satisfied with the level of service offered;
- Offer suggestions that can enable the Authority provide better service;
- Courteous and considerate treatment in your transactions with us;
- Clear, written explanations of our decisions that affect you directly;
- Refer any service-related issues to a higher office; and,
- Getting efficient service without offering bribes.
If you encounter any problem please email to
HOW DO I UPLOAD DELIVERY ORDER USING THE NEW FUNCTION?
HOW TO RESET KWATOS WEB-IP PASSWORD
HOW TO INQUIRE CONTAINER DETAILS
SUBMISSION OF ITAX GENERATED PIN CERTIFICATE
NEW MTS PROCESS DOCUMENTATION PROCESS FOR PRE-STACKED CONTAINERS
HOW TO INQUIRE DO/CUSTOMS RELEASE/ TERMINAL HOLD FOR IMPORT CONTAINERS ON WEB-IP
COPYRIGHT 2008 TSB.CO.,LTD. ALL RIGHT RESERVED.